[SLUG] sshd fails to start

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 23:27:24 EDT

My address as assigned by DHCP (on my router) changed a few days ago, while
the computer was down. So, I had to change the entry in the hosts file for
itself.

Possibly related is the fact that I can't get sshd to start. When I run
"sudo /etc/init.d/ssh start" it says in /var/log/auth.log:

Sep 30 23:17:29 pc sshd[30609]: Server listening on :: port 22.
Sep 30 23:17:29 pc sshd[30609]: error: Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Address already in use.

But, I can't find out what's running on port 22. "sudo netstat -A inet -apn

--
I firmly believed we should not march into Baghdad ...To occupy Iraq
would instantly shatter our coalition, turning the whole Arab world