RE: [SLUG] Linux mp3 player

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 12:02:07 EST

So you purchased _one_ copy and wanted to put it on 50 PCs? Of course they
can't allow that. And the chances of getting any large company's legal
department to allow special exemption is highly unlikely. Easier to get the
marketing department to donate disks, rather than get a special exemption.

So why did they send lawyers? Did you actually install the software on
multiple machines?

Ken Elliott