Re: [SLUG] Why isn't firefox 3.5 working?

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 22:35:38 EST

Pete Theisen wrote:
> Seth wrote:
>
> Hi Seth,
>
> Don't know, I don't know how to do that. The path is /home/pete/firefox.

One other thing, there is another firefox directory.

/home/pete/.mozilla/firefox/lwtjwfvc.default

The only significant number of files is in the
/home/pete/.mozilla/firefox/lwtjwfvc.default directory. If you go up one
to /home/pete/.mozilla/firefox there is a Crash Reports Directory and a
profiles.ini file.

I think that is where version 3 used to live until I uninstalled it. I
wonder if 3.5 is looking for its files there and not finding what it wants?

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ http://elect-pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.