Re: [SLUG] Why isn't firefox 3.5 working?

From: Setheck (setheck@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 30 2009 - 09:28:32 EST

Since I use ubuntu I just installed it via sudo apt-get install firefox-3.5 then modified the pre-existing sym link in /usr/bin to point to the 3.5 ver. However, for some reason they remove the sym link when you remove version .3.0 I think this is just a small oversight by the ubuntu packageing team. I kind of like the shiretoko icon... It's firefox sans the fire... And fox =)

Sent from my iPhone