[SLUG] VLC plugin for firefox downloads mp4 then starts vlc

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 23 2010 - 17:47:46 EST

Folks,
I am trying to get this mess to go straight. I think I have found the plug
in for vlc. I have aimed firefox at it, but when I select a mp4 it downloads
then starts VLC. I am tryng to figure out how to get it to just start VLC
as the file starts downloading. It was working with movie player (I just
did not like the video on movie player) I am trying to figure out what I am
missing.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the