Re: [SLUG] Pinellas Unix People Minutes

From: rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 20:43:05 EST

>> Mr Pollock teaches the UNIX / Linux course at HCC.
>> This is his HCC web page:
>> http://content.hccfl.edu/pollock/

Wayne Pollock was teaching Unix/Linux at least as far back
as 2002-2004 when I was taking courses at HCC. And my wife
Pat earned a Certificate in Unix/Linux Admin in that same program,
the first one issued in the state of Florida, a few years ago.

If you take courses with Wayne you will learn a great deal, and
will find it very enjoyable, but it can be a bit demanding of your
time. I would recommend doing that track without hesitation.

I think they still are all evening classes, as they were when I
was there.

- Bob Foxworth