[SLUG] Pinellas Unix People - March Hacking Session

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 00:16:40 EST

As some may remember, PUP will not be having a regular meeting this
month, because the 17th is St. Patrick's day and the library room is
full. In addition, Padraig's day is probably a poor evening to go to a
technical meeting.

So, we shall use this as an oppurtunity to have an irregular meeting,
a hacking session!

This hacking session will take place at Cafe Bohemia in St. Pete,
on Saturday the 20th starting around 2:00pm.

The purpose of this event is to write software,
although spectators are also allowed. :)

If you plan on coming, please either join us on the google calendar
or the facebook event, or shoot me an email saying so.

Details are available at the following urls:

* http://unix-people.org/march-hacking-session.html
* http://unix-people.org/calendar.html (google calendar)
* http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=358556297185
* irc://irc.perl.org/pup

--
"Normality depends on how you look at it. For me you're definitely normal if I
 exclude the strange interest you have in celebrity steel cage monkey boxing ;-)"