Re: [SLUG] FiOS, new install

From: John (jandrade@jandrade.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2010 - 15:17:44 EST

Indeed I turned it off in the FiOS thingy. However, in my office I have
VLANs that separate the voice and data traffic and each has it's own scope
and QoS. That's why I mentioned that in my case I cannot rely on a simple
internet router to make addressing decisions. But in any case it was just my
case which may not work for everyone.

Thanks! :-)