[SLUG] Internet access for cameras

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2010 - 13:46:53 EDT

Folks,
I have a customer who has a ware house out in Plant City, he wants
me to put a small security camera system in the warehouse. I have
a handle on all but the internet access. He only wants to be able to
get to the security camera system, that is all. Any recommendations
as to what would be the best ISP, I will use a dyn-dns service so he
does not have to pay for a fixed IP. He does not need TV, phone or
any of the other stuff most of these operations want to sell just a bit
pipe so he can access his video server and see what the cameras are/
have seen.

I have in the past always lucked out as the customer has already had
some sort of internet access on site, in this case there is none. If you
have something to recommend I would be most happy.

By way the system that will be running on the site is ZoneMinder the
Open Source Linux security camera system solution.

www.zoneminder.com

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the