Re: [SLUG] [PUP] Pinellas Unix People Meeting - April 21st

From: blee2@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Apr 08 2010 - 11:32:22 EDT

Thus Dylan William Hardison hast written on Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 11:12:31AM -0400, and, according to prophecy, it shall come to pass that:
> Our presenter will be Amanda Gray, and she will be talking about
> rogue-likes and muds.

Do you know if she will be covering some of the more philosophical issues?

For example: "Why does the random number generator play hot and cold
with me? Sometimes it gives me artifact weapons and blessed +5 potions
of blessing on the first 10 levels, but other times it gives me nothing
but water moccassins."

Should we bring our lists of awesome/awefull Nethack, etc, stories to share?