Re: [SLUG] I have cookies enabled

From: Ron Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 13:19:42 EDT

rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> Has anybody tried Opera? For some reason sites that wanted IE would take it for me.
> You can also try telling your browser to ID itself as IE.
> You can run IE in WINE.

   I use Opera in addition to sea monkey and Opera is the fastest browser that I have ever
seen by several leagues, but I can't figure out how to install the flash extension and
it's mail client stinks. (once read I can't find any old message) I recommend it for any
down loading, http or ftp, except I recommend mc for multi file ftp downloading.

   Opera pops up a bothersome dialog box upon the first web page load of the day telling
me that I must upgrade Opera 10.1 to 10.2 because of the huge improvements, click [OK] and
it's gone.
It is fast and the download manager is handy for restarting interrupted downloads.

--
    Ron  KA4INM - The next election, I know what is going to happen, I'm going to help.