[SLUG] (FWD) Novell - Linux Day Event - Tampa

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 15:43:52 EDT

For those who might be interested...

----- Forwarded message from Ravi Uppal <Ravi.Uppal@novell.com> -----

From: Ravi Uppal <Ravi.Uppal@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:24:18 -0600
To: president@suncoastlug.org
Cc: Richard Turton <Richard.Turton@novell.com>
Subject: Novell - Linux Day Event - Tampa

Hi Paul,

My name is Ravi Uppal and I'm an account manager with Novell covering
Enterprise Linux solutions for Southeast US. I received your contact
information as I was doing a search for Linux User Groups in the Florida region
(www.linux.org) .

On Tuesday June 8th, Novell will be hosting our Annual Linux Days meeting in
Tampa Bay. Would it be at all possible to help promote the meeting through
Suncoast Linux Users Group or perhaps promoting it on the website.
Registration is free and it's sure to be a great event. Let me know if there's
any way you can help get the word out.
(Registrants + attendees are also entered into a draw to win a Free Amazon
Kindle)

Here's is a bit of info on this years meet.

Do you want to see how SUSE® Linux Enterprise can help you better manage your
data center? Seeking ways to enhance your IT environment with the latest
innovations? Want to understand where Linux and data center computing are
headed?

Event Details
Register - http://register.novell.com/adtracker/?id=604
Jun 8, 2010: 9:30 AM EDT - 2:00 PM EDT (in English)
Marriott Tampa Westshore
1001 N Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33607 United States
813-287-2555
Driving directions

--

What you'll learn: • SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Service Pack 1 • SUSE Studio • Virtualization and cloud computing • Mission-critical computing with Intel Xeon 7500 • Migrating from Solaris on SPARC to Linux on Intel Architecture

How You'll Benefit from This Seminar: • Deliver better IT services faster • Make your environment easier to manage • Increase your value to your organization

More Info: http://novell.com/company/events/linux-days/

Ravi Uppal Southeast US Novell|PlateSpin SRM Division, Novell Inc Office 416-203-4773 ravi.uppal@novell.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-- Paul M. Foster ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.