Re: [SLUG] mp3 player

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 03:32:41 EDT

Pete Theisen wrote:
> chris lee wrote:
>> http://www.rockbox.org/manual.shtml
>>
>> anything on this list.
>>
>> i suggest the sandisk sansa
>>
>> dont know what bike you have but if its got a lighter then here you go.
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WH3QLE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000CC6I5W&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0VPSR34XY6CPJDEYD5C1
>>

> Hi Chris,
>
> Hey! That lighter adapter is way cool, thanks for that!
>
> Interesting that you mention sandisk sansa, I was just looking at a
> sansa clip.

Sansa clip has 4 gig in colors, and 2, 4 or 8 gig in black. Plus an
expansion slot. The preloaded song cards have an additional 4 gig free.
The 2 gig one also takes the card and is $10 less. 8 gig is +$20.

They claim 15 hours of "not replaceable" battery. That would be a long
day riding. Anyone know how long the battery really plays it? And, how
long would the battery take a charge before going to battery afterlife?

Wouldn't you know, I recharged the Eclipse and now it is playing. It has
been on for 1/2 hour, it will die any minute now, grumble, grumble.

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ http://elect-pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.