Re: [SLUG] New SLUG President?

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 22:50:19 EDT

Greetings all !

 I have not been around for a good while, but I still lurk through the posts and try to keep up..

Paul, I would like to add my voice to choir of people who want to say Thank you for your many years of sacrifice, effort and diligence in keeping SLUG a group people were proud to be part of, and for keeping the kids under control and... and....and.. OK just THank you !

Sincerely,

Mark