Re: [SLUG-POL] Re: [SLUG] CTS Radio Commercial

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 10:42:07 EDT

Norb,
Frankly, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I suggest
you read some libertarian authored books (you have no excuse not to as
you work in a bookstore) before you spew forth political stupidity.
Limbaugh is a conservative and if you knew anything at all about
libertarianism, you would not be advertising your ignorance by confusing
the two.
Smitty