Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: Isaiah Weiner (iweiner@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:36:31 EDT

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:38:48PM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:
> One example doesn't disprove the point. California does have some of the
> most intrusive, draconian laws around. No contest.

    At least I bothered to cite an example. "Most intrustive, draconian
laws" is about as personal an opinion as you can get. If you'd like to get
into rational perceptions, I've got some email threads I can use to prove
my point that [maybe not you, but at least] Smitty is about as irrational
as they come. ;)

--
    - Isaiah