Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 22:39:40 EDT

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Isaiah Weiner wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:38:48PM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:
> > One example doesn't disprove the point. California does have some of the
> > most intrusive, draconian laws around. No contest.
>
> At least I bothered to cite an example. "Most intrustive, draconian
> laws" is about as personal an opinion as you can get.

Diane Feinstein -- Concealed weapon carrying bodyguards are
fine for me but not the rest of Cal.

The current AG -- forget his name: Roberti <?>-- ex post
facto, I declare a previous (and federally permissible)
firearm contraband -- having previously been required to
register it, if you now do not turn it in, we will prosecute
you for a felony.

O J Simpson trial -- 'nuff said

The populus of CA, via Grey Davis: -- No Oil wells off OUR
coast (NIMBY) -- but that evil Geo W Bush has managed to
become responsible in 120 days for what 8 years of neglect of
national energy policy by the former Philanderer in Chief
could not point his cigar at ...

-- more?