Re: [SLUG-POL] The lunatic state of california

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 09:28:35 EDT

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Steven Johnson wrote:

> Russ, thanks for the resources. I am definitely going to go out and buy
> "Strager than Fact" the first chance I get. I can still kick myself for not
> catching Flora and Fauna.

The technique of the Big Lie is not new for fascists at eitehr
the far Right or far Left ... indeed at any part of the
fringes

If you read kooky material, such as this list <grin>, and
believe the author believes every word they are stating as
literal truth, you need to contact me offlist to buy some
prime Florida development swamp (oops, beachfront).

 I downhill ski on some 20 year old boards which are white
with a picture of a green alligator on them. Riding up the
lifts, I can regularly convince folks on the chairlift that my
home ski resort is in the Everglades ...

- R