Re: [SLUG-POL] The Lunatic state of California

From: Isaiah Weiner (iweiner@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 20:05:02 EDT

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 07:47:57PM -0400, Smitty wrote:
> False accusation. I have been giving you rationale but you refuse to
> comprehend and resort to invalidation.

    "And you have only proven what I said" without a followup sentence for
cohesion is hardly syllogistic rationale. And I thought you were done
wasting your time with me? ;)

> REREAD what I wrote: I mentioned TWO books and then stated "to name a few",
> meaning there are other books.
> Whatever drug you are on may be impeding your comprehension.

    It's a neurotoxin, found in the American Toxicology Report every year,
called caffeine. Your horrific punctuation must have distracted me.

> False accusation again. I know the difference between the two and the tactics
> are largely the same.

    The tactics are minutely similar, and your assertion of my accusation's
falsity is only compounded by your lack of correct wordage in practice.

    Wow, what sentence.

--
    - Isaiah