Re: [SLUG-POL] True Story - example of the lunatic state of California

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 19:31:26 EDT

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Smitty wrote: (Foster is > > )

   http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2001-April/008207.html

> It is interesting that you presume without evidence. VA Linux is the only
> one [that Smitty boycotts].

... hmmm... well, not exactly 'the only one' if you were
speaking truthfully previously.

"One of the reasons I use Open Source software is to stay out
of the Microsoft Yoke."

   http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2001-April/008156.html

> Assumed identities are not identical.

And what identity would you be assuming today?