[SLUG-POL] Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@intergate.cx)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:15:32 EDT

The comment has been moved. There has been no response to it, and it was sent
at 8:40am so I don't really see a need to move it, but no matter. I would
apologize for offending you, but I am not wrong here. Even our government is
saying that no action taken thus far political or military has done anything
to stop terrorism. How can you not hate after what happened to our men women
and children yesterday morning? These people are trained from the moment they
are born that the USA is evil, and that their only place in life is to
destroy it. The only way to end terrorism is to eradicate it in whole.
How can these people celebrate the death and destruction of thousands of
INNOCENT American citizens? It's sick, the only way to deal with a sick
animal is to put it to sleep.

again IMHO,
Andrew