Re: [twit] [SLUG-POL] Alright, I'm here ...

From: David (res07lvd@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 23:17:40 EDT

Dave wrote:
Cant we all just get a bong? woops i mean get allong..hehe..i dont smoke
that nasty stuff...kinda like blowing smoke into your hard drive and losing
good info!
im new on the politics list..Welcome "me" lol...theres my 2 cents towards
the BS :P
I dont need Cyber Sex..Winbloze goes down on me all the time!<---hows that
for politics..lol