Re: [SLUG-POL] Just Testing - Oil Crisis?

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 11:30:38 EST

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Jim Wildman wrote:

> (they really don't want us to rush hydrogen cars into
> production) moving the date when we don't need them
> forward.

Fuel-cell technology eats hydrogen, or natural gas, or other
'fuel' with molecular links it can break, liberating energy.

Delivery infrastructure buildout is also a bit of an issue --
but the natural gas delivery system is a known technology to
replicate. Just pay a plumber to run a tap to the garage (just
like for a natural gas dryer), and get used to jacking the car
in, in the evening.

-- Russ