Re: [SLUG-POL] It's Quiet in here

From: Jim (jlange1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 21:31:59 EST

I agree that our previous President sucked, I just happen to rate our current
one that way too. I realize that with his 80-90% approval rating, that I am
in the minority. And he is smart enough not to make the same mistake his
father did. Bush Senior had an 80% approval rating after the Gulf war, but
did not get re-elected. So the trick is to keep the war going for 3 more
years. I hope he doesn't run out of small countries to invade. Someone
should tell him that Puerto Rico is already part of the US.--just kidding
Jim