Re: [SLUG-POL] test

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 11:10:42 EDT

Franklin and Jefferson are probably as hard to pin down from 200+
years away as they were in the flesh!

I haven't had time to look at the links that Russ and the others sent
in, but remember that quotes (either way) are easy to take out of
context. And that people's opinions do change over time. And that
what was labeled an aetheist in one culture/time may be a radical
fundamentalist in another.

For instance, in Roman times many considered the early Christians
(and Jews of course, Mohammedism not being invented/created/started
yet) aethists because they only believed in ONE god, thereby denying all
the rest.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com