Re: [SLUG-POL] Censorship

From: sanity (m9u35@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 23:44:16 EST

Excellent synthesis, information, and commentary.

(I snipped most of the very long post ^_^ )

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 22:49, Paul M Foster wrote:
> The point here is that if the Muslims want to live on this earth, they
> need to learn to get along. Because if they can't, there are people on
> this planet more than capable and willing to dispatch them forthwith to

Of course, they are emboldened by our inaction. And it's getting
worse every day we give audience to pseudo-intellectual existentialist wimps.

=====
j -- m9u35@yahoo.com
Saying that the constitution is a "living, breathing document" is the same thing as saying that there is no constitution. How would you like to play poker with rules that are "living?" (Walter Williams, Rush Limbaugh Show, 17 June 2002 broadcast)