Re: [SLUG-POL] Censorship

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 01:34:35 EST

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:44:16PM -0800, sanity wrote:

> Excellent synthesis, information, and commentary.
>
> (I snipped most of the very long post ^_^ )
>
> On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 22:49, Paul M Foster wrote:
> > The point here is that if the Muslims want to live on this earth, they
> > need to learn to get along. Because if they can't, there are people on
> > this planet more than capable and willing to dispatch them forthwith to
>
> Of course, they are emboldened by our inaction. And it's getting
> worse every day we give audience to pseudo-intellectual existentialist wimps.

I agree. One thing the Arabs understand is testosterone. You go kick
their asses a while, and they shut right up. Anyone heard much from
Moammar Qhaddafi lately? How about Ossama bin Laden?

I hate to put it in such crass terms, but it's true. The Arabs have a
fairly brutal, uncivilized view of the world. Historical evidence points
to the fact that they respect definite action, and do not respect
waffling and timidity. They respect force and strength.

And the news media, psychos that they are, feed the conflict.

And by the way, the Arabs could have avoided this problem. Early on, I
got slammed for saying that the friends and families of terrorists know
who they are and could stop them, one way or another. Thus, I hung the
responsibility for all this on the Arab people. This is still true. The
Arabs have spent fortunes on American stocks, palaces and funding
terrorist front groups throughout the world. If they'd spent that money
instead on rooting out terrorists, we wouldn't today have this problem.
And since we're the target, we get to fix it. (And I personally think we
should take our pound of flesh from their oil fields as payment for the
effort.)

All this talk of America interfering in Arab affairs and how Israel is
the root of all evil is a smoke screen. There are seriously evil people
in control of this effort who are attacking us solely because we have
"too much power" and "too much wealth". The America/Israel talk is just
fodder for the masses, to get them to go along with the efforts of a few
psychos. Unfortunately we're going to have to kill a lot of innocent
Arabs to get to or shut up the real psychos.

Paul