Re: [SLUG] All Show Volunteers

From: Glen Canaday (tuck@acer-access.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 17:12:19 EDT

        I dunno if I can make Tampa. They're a little early in the evening for me to
get there; I work basically right up until the meeting starts.

        As for bringing in my machine to the show, I don't have a capture card so
it'll be a little hard to avoid showing copyrighted materials. I've got a
couple of strange made-by-somebody-else art mpegs and an avi of Linus and the
IBM commercial, but even with that it still leaves me short on content.

        If anyone has anything interesting avi or mpeg wise I'd be grateful if they
could supply a cd with maybe a half hour to an hour of content on it.

        I'll also have maybe a few open source, the heavy gear 2, and soldier of
fortune demos from maximum linux installed that people can see that you *can*
have linux and games, too. That's about all I have planned, if someone has
any suggestions, I'm all ears.

        Glen