Re: [SLUG] Linux Recording... how about "Frozen Phoenix"

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 00:19:10 EDT

Mark Banschbach wrote:

> Well Norb, I am ALLL over that.. count in one bass
> player.. just pick an evening.. and I'll be there ! ,
> BTW, are we going in the Jazz/blues vein ? Real Book
> tunes etc, etc. ?

Doesn't matter what style. Frankly, I think we can just make our own
sound and take it from there (I've made Hindo chants sound like heavy
metal. Switching styles in post-production is NOT that hard...)

> Frozen Phoenix ???? Icy Tux ???
>
> I am afraid I dont get the Phoneix part of that..:(

Sounded better than Frozen Penguins and kinda like the idea of "the idea
which rises from its own ashes". I dunno, Just sounded cool....

Hmm... Ice Phoenix... sounds like it should be a comic book hero...

Norb

P.S.
How does Friday Night sound? This week maybe even?

Norb