[SLUG] Studio - Friday or Saturday?

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 14:22:03 EDT

I have 1 definite for Friday (someone who mailed me their name and
instruments... thanks Shaun) and 2 who would preffer Saturday. If you
can make it to the meeting tonight cast your vote there. If you can't
then PLEASE mail me to see which yoou preffer/can do ASAP. I'll announce
the official time for this week upon morow, in the evening (not too
late... like 6 or so). I plan to be there both days anyways so worse
comes to worse I can give you who come a Tour and maybe we can play
arround a bit (heck, i have a final project due soon and this might just
be a good a sound to use as any for the project... just filtering the
hell out of it...)

Norb