Re: [SLUG] MS claims "We're more secure... really"

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 11:46:28 EDT

I think MS does make a valid point about OS and "lack of security." It's not
a great point, but they are right about security audits...Is there a Linux
security team at any of the distros? Do they perform the audits MS says that
MS does?

Russell

      "I don't care if you're going nowhere,
       Just take good care of the world."