Re: [SLUG] samba frustration

From: Larry Sanders (lsanders@flash.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 21:40:22 EDT

Since the Win98 can list the directory of the share,
THEN (1) the host deny and allow worked,
(2) the security user and passwords worked,
SO if it passes the testparm program, it seems like file permissions.
Mike, tell us what the answer is when you find it.
Which share can you list [homes] or [mikes_share] ?
To get encripted passwords to work, what briefly did you do?
Larry