Re: [SLUG] samba frustration

From: Seth (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 16:46:45 EDT

try getting rid of the hosts deny = all line. that gives me problems,
although hosts allows is supposed to take precendence.

Also check the permisiions for the fle you are trying to see not tjust the
directory, you might might need to chmod -recusively

All you need is tcp/ip running on the windows box

I can send you my smb.conf if you want

Seth