Re: [SLUG] Re:

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 22:08:33 EDT

See CAM Expert bucko! http://www.ribbonsoft.com

> Beyond this we need an accounting package good enough for large corporations
> to use. We have gnucash, but that's for balancing your checkbook. Something
> industrial strength that an accountant can use without learning an new
> language.

There are already several of those, even fewer for small
businesses:Bestacct and Appgen power windows, the former having poor
documentation, but quite usable, and the latter being difficult to use
as well as poorly documented. Both are expensive.

Smitty