[SLUG] CTS SHOW

From: Bill Preece (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 13:48:52 EDT

Ok guys we are getting a lot of great offers for other boxes to show up.
Before I can say sure to some else we need to make sure we are getting
enough power at this show.
I called the promoter and awaiting for him to call me. Right now we have the
NKS Network,
Kurt with his Layout , and 4 boxes for the booth still trying to work on
this to get a good layout.
I will probably be able to squeeze in 3 to 4 more boxes.

If the promoter says we can get more juice and we have the space it will be
a major light show.
Now maybe just for a way around some we can maybe setup some stuff up in the
theater rooms for demos ??
So we can schedule in between the speeches Demos in these rooms I will check
and see what I can find out.
Perhaps if a few more companies get booths we can get maybe some additional
room.

I do not want anyone to get left out. I will do my best to get this
information. With my work right now
I have to duck in between breaks to work on this. Not easy with 8-12 hr
days.
Any ways I appreciate all of the offers. Let's see what I can pull off here.
I want this to blow the doors off this place. With what we have already
lined up,
This is going to happen.

We have Great Line up of speakers as well. With Rob" ROBLIMO " Miller ,
Jon "MADDOG" Hall and Ralph Cooley from IBM we got this in the bag.

We have other speakers as well being worked on. Stuart Anderson from
Metrolink will not
be able to come unless he can get out of another prior commitment that is on
the same days.
We also have a few other cool things being worked on right now as well.
Diana and Myself are
Constantly calling and e-mailing and Norb's good announcement will just
about cover most.

Also with the Announcement posted this will ensure that the Computer and
Technologies Showcase Promoter,
Will see we deserve our own show case.

Finally Thanks to all and Bill for the SLUG Banner this rocks.
All Volunteers trust me everyone will have stuff we can do.

Thanks for letting me be part of this.
Bill Preece

P.s. You never know what else may come up for this show :-)