[SLUG] volunteer for the CTS SHOW

From: Federico Paini (federico@federicopaini.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 14:05:22 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: slug@nks.net [mailto:slug@nks.net]On Behalf Of Bill Preece
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 1:49 PM
To: slug@nks.net
Cc: cts-expo@nks.net
Subject: [SLUG] CTS SHOW

Ok guys we are getting a lot of great offers for other boxes to show up.
Before I can say sure to some else we need to make sure we are getting
enough power at this show.
I called the promoter and awaiting for him to call me. Right now we have the
NKS Network,
Kurt with his Layout , and 4 boxes for the booth still trying to work on
this to get a good layout.
I will probably be able to squeeze in 3 to 4 more boxes.

If the promoter says we can get more juice and we have the space it will be
a major light show.
Now maybe just for a way around some we can maybe setup some stuff up in the
theater rooms for demos ??
So we can schedule in between the speeches Demos in these rooms I will check
and see what I can find out.
Perhaps if a few more companies get booths we can get maybe some additional
I'd like to volunteer for the CTS SHOW.
I've volunteered in the past 2 Linux World Expo and I could be of good help.
Let me know what can I do and who I have to contact.

Federico