[SLUG] Webmin

From: John Grealish (jgrealish@meowtown.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 19:03:57 EDT

I've be sitting back taking in some of the SLUG feedback on "Samba frustration." It seems that the responses are near to addressing my problems but I'm having trouble relating the information to the Webmin configuration tool.
Has anybody had any experience setting up Samba or Apache with Webmin?
I'm trying to get my Network Neighborhood/win98 box to see my Linux Samba server shares n visa versa. I won't even start on Apache till I can figure this one out. But, any info on either subject and Webmin is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
John Grealish