[SLUG] Help My Pipes are leaking ------ :)

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 06:31:58 EDT

I've been trying to make a backup of my system for
last 4 days and can't. I'm using Flexbackup and have
used this program in the past with no problem. But now
I keep getting "Broken Pipe" errors. The exact message
is.

buffer (writer): write of data failed: No space left
on device
bytes to write=65536, bytes written=-1, total written
 64K
afio: "-": Broken pipe

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Again it (Flexbackup) has worked find in the past.

Thanks for any help with this.
Mike Manchester

=====