Re: [SLUG] RE: Samba setup

From: Michael Major (maje49@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 07:25:38 EDT

I ran all the diagnostics and everything seemed to pass...
I did get one error that I recall...something about the SSL...which I am
looking into. I have my network setup at home and my e-mail is at the
office...I will try to get you a copy of the conf file ASAP. I have used
various conf files...each one simpler than the last, (I figured that less
was better...less to screw up!!)
I think that I will try to set up a linux box at work this weekend...I have
the exact setup at work...except faster computers : - )

Michael