Re: [SLUG] Cheap Box

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 12:16:49 EDT

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 11:22:30PM -0700, Brian Chabot wrote:

> I'm new to SLUG and I'm just wondering whats all the hardware info for
> and why most email's don't involve helping newbie's w/ basic Linux
> problems that inevitably arise while trying to learn it. By the way I
> always check Tomshardware.com for the latest trends and reviews of
> everything related to hardware. He's very reliable and up-to-date
> concerning motherboards. See ya Brian

Like any email list, topics vary depending on the current interests of
those subscribed. Just so happens that there's been a "cheap hardware"
thread going on here for a while.

Of course, that doesn't preclude anyone from asking basic questions and
getting answers. It happens a lot. Stick around, you'll see.

Paul