[SLUG] Wacom Graphire Pen tablet configuration (XFree86 3.3.x)

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 16:11:39 EDT

Someone was asking me to tell how installing the Wacom pen tablet on my
wife's new Linux system went. I got it working and if more than one
person is interested in the details I'll post it here, otherwise I'll
respond off list. The Wacom Howto config example didn't work for me and
I came up with some workaround some tricks that probably aren't well
known. I least I couldn't find them on the web anywhere.

The Gimp is real cool with a pressure sensitive pen pointing device.

Ed.