Re: [SLUG] RedHat 7.1 Install fails

From: patrick (patrick@llc.net)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 20:49:58 EDT

On Monday 30 April 2001 08:36 pm, you wrote:
> No fair ... please say why so the rest of us may learn ... seriously.
>
> Thanks! Doc

i prefer mandrake to red hat and i havent ever used red hat.
i have read many article and red had is just not the easies
to install and thats what computers are all about. i have used
suse which i liked a lot. i tried stormix once before they
supported agp video cards and i didnt know they didnt
support agp till i finished my install and screen went crazy.
corel to me wasnt bad but they seemd to want to be
microsoft. the time has come for us to get together. i was
actually thinking a while back that it would be great for
suse to combine with mandrake. imagine the powerhouse
red hat seems to have its success with servers and with
the talented gurus of tech. mandrake is for all the rest of us.