Re: [SLUG] iptables

From: Glen Canaday (tuck@acer-access.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 19:50:42 EDT

:(. I can't make Tampa, no matter how I slice it. Is there any chance of
having another presentation in Dunedin? It seems like most of the people who
do the presentations just skip this meeting. I'm interested in any
presentation, really. At Dunedin, unless I've missed something, we've had a
total of two of them in the past year, plus a swap meet thing.

        Glen