Re: [SLUG] Mandrake 8

From: Mauricio Borgen (borgen@chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 01:56:08 EDT

Very easy to install, meaning that I was not fidgeting with adding one card
at time (NIC, SOUND, MODEM). It worked flawlesly so far. Some minor
annoyances with some apps but that is due to my newness. So far though very
nice and look fwd to future versions of the mandrake distro. Software
installation is easy and informative with short install descriptions. It
has a software/security update feature nothing too new.

-Moe