[SLUG] Domain & Free Host -- Linux Friendly

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:06:09 EDT

I don't know if it matters who I use as far as Linux-friendly is
concerned, but ...

I need to shag a domain name really quickly, hopefully today,
and also find a reliable free hosting service (it will be a low
traffic site, at least initially).

Any suggestions as to the least expensive way to get this
done? (I don't care if it is .com, .net. .cc, .org, etc.)

If there is not a Linux-friendly preference for the choice of
a free domain hosting service then you probably should
respond to me off-list.

Thanks in advance! Doc