[SLUG] RH 7.1 & Address Book

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 10:20:02 EDT

When I attempt to create a new address book in Netscape by the normal
procedure of opening the "Address Book", going to "File", clicking "New
Address Book", entering the name of the new address book and clicking
"Ok" I am getting a error message "Invalid Property Value".

I have tried this in 2 user accounts and root and gotten the same
results.

Unfortunately I do not have a clue as to what is being said or what the
problem is.

If some body has any hints I would appreciate their help.

Thanks
Frank