Re: [SLUG] This is a must --- you will enjoy.........

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 22:52:24 EDT

I have to choose a browser ... did I read somewhere that for Mozilla to
handle Flash (and perhaps some others) requires a kludge to patch in
a Netscape plug-in?

Sounds like a sloppy solution, true?

I am hoping to find something, perhaps KDE, Enlightenment, ??? that is
moving towards natively handling all that MSIE and Netscape/AOL
handles without kludges ... likely candidates?

Thanks! Doc