[SLUG] Dead Hard drive

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 06:06:24 EDT

Drive dead, mail gone. Do we have an archive anywhere? There were some
message I received that I hadn't had a chance of reading tog et the info
out of them that I needed.

BTW: It only took me 4 hours to get linux installed on a very small
partiton - upgraded to the latest kernel and then installed onto the 40
gig drive I have as a data drive. I was even able to get data off of the
dying drive before it finally collapsed. With Windows it has taken me
days to recover. Debian rules. Got to love those apt-get updates.

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813.258.2390 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |