Re: [SLUG] Read Receipt -- A Nuisance?

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 16:07:33 EDT

<Snip>

> Netiquette is the internet's version of manners. Netiquette links are as
> follows: a.. http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

Not knowing what other people consider to be manners I tried this.

What I got as for as I am concerned was the height of Net rudeness.

First I received a large message block saying that Kmailhad received an
instant message. Then I received a second smaller banner add flashing message
that I had an important message. Then KDE froze up as I have it set not to
accept cookies. Only was out of this is log off and log on and on.

As far as I am concerned this is a net-rude site that has nothing to say
about manners.

Thanks
Frank