Re: [SLUG] Read Receipt -- A Nuisance?

From: Michael Emdy (michael@emdy.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 11:44:27 EDT

Yes YOU can toggle the return receipt option, but this is a mailing list. There is no need for you to know if EVERYONE on the list reads your postings. Not to mention it is somewhat of a nusuance for the rest of the participants especially on lists with 100's or 1000's of members.

Netiquette is the internet's version of manners. Netiquette links are as follows:
  a.. http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html
  b.. http://www.primenet.com/~vez/neti.html
  c.. http://www.albion.com/netiquette/index.html

MTE